The Cardiff Half Marathon takes place on 7th October 2018. Every runner gives us the opportunity not only to raise money but also to raise the profile of our vital work for sharks and rays. The event is not only the UK’s second largest half marathon, it's Wales’ largest road race and Wales’ largest multi-charity fundraising event.
By running the Cardiff Half Marathon for us, you could help raise valuable funds to support our work. In return for a minimum fundraising pledge of £150, we will cover your race registration and provide you with a snappy running vest to show off your love for sharks. You can, of course, choose instead to dress up in anything from a fin hat to a full shark suit, or even run in your wetsuit! Thank you for helping out the Shark Trust and GOOD LUCK!
TO RUN IT FOR SHARKS:
- Click "Fundraise for us" at the top of the page
- Log in to Charity Checkout (either with your email or just click "Facebook")
- On the next screen add your target (you can change this later if you wish) and click "Continue"
- Continue from the next page (it should show the above event in the drop-down box)
- Follow the steps to set up your personalised fundrasing page. This will be the page that your share with friends and family to get donations - make it persuasive and beautiful!
- Once set up, we will receive a notification and we'll contact you to arrange registration for the event.
If you'd like to learn about the Shark Trust, you can do so by visiting our website here. Please find us and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.